and Get Creative
Get unique pairings, appetizers, and snacks from
chef and cheese enthusiast, Jason Sobocinski.
on any Alouette®, Chavrie®, or
Ile de France® cheese
Chef, cheese expert, and food lover
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C., 18 YEARS AND OLDER ONLY
1. TWO WAYS TO ENTER: A.) Online: Beginning on July 1, 2013 at 12:00:01 am ET and ending on on August 11, 2013 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the "Sweepstakes Period'), visit www.seewherecheesecantakeyou.com, click on the "Enter Now" button for the Alouette Cheese Summer Sweepstakes and follow the onscreen instructions to register (only required on first visit) and enter the sweepstakes. Or, B.) By Mail: hand print, on a 3" x 5" piece of paper, your name, street address, city, state, zip, daytime phone number and date of birth and mail it in a #10 stamped envelope to: Alouette Cheese Summer Sweepstakes 115 West 25th, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10001. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by August 11, 2013 and received by August 17, 2013. Limit one entry per stamped envelope. During the Sweepstakes Period there will be six weekly Entry Periods (each a "Weekly Entry Period") beginning on each Monday and ending the following Sunday. Limit one entry per email address/envelope/person received per calendar day, regardless of the method of entry. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one entry per day will void all entries and result in disqualification. Sweepstakes entries are the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. One entry allowed per day.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age or older as of July 1, 2013 except for employees of Alouette Cheese USA LLC ("Sponsor"), Jason Sobocinski, Inc., Vault Communications, Inc, Crisman Films, Inc. ("Sponsor"), The ETL Group, Inc. ("Administrator") and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWINGS: Potential winners will be determined in random weekly drawings from all eligible entries received. The weekly drawings will be held on or about each Monday following the weekly entry period. Weekly entry period is defined as beginning Monday at 12:00:01 am ET and ending on Sunday at 11:59:59 pm ET. The last entry period shall be defined as beginning Monday, August 5, 2013 at 12:00:01 am ET and ending on Sunday, August 11, 2013 at 11:59:59 pm ET. The final random drawing will be held on or about the following Monday. Odds of winning are determined upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email no later than on or about each Wednesday following the weekly entry period. If potential winner cannot be reached within three (3) calendar days from the first notification attempt, then such person shall be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. The authorized account holder is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Prizes will be shipped to the winners at the end of the sweepstakes. Only one winner per household. The return of any prizes/prize notifications as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): Six (6) Grand Prizes: Prize package to include a 16GB Nexus 10 tablet with wifi from Google and a case. ARV: $428.99. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize winners are solely responsible for all taxes and any expenses related to acceptance and use of prize.
5. GENERAL RULES: By entering sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and/ or Judges, which shall be final in all matters. Entrants agree to hold Promotion Parties, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns, promotion agencies and agents harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize or otherwise participating in the sweepstakes. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winners' names, likenesses (and biographical information) for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any aspect of the sweepstakes or related promotions, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes or a related promotion, the Judges reserve the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes without notice in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges' sole discretion. If the sweepstakes is terminated, prize will be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect entries as of the date of termination. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account subscriber of said email account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant and obligated to comply with these Official Rules and their requirements. "Authorized account subscriber" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All federal and state laws apply. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
6. WINNERS' LIST: For the names of the winners (available after August 11, 2013), send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Alouette Cheese Summer Sweepstakes – Winners' List, 115 West 25th, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10001to be received by August 30, 2013.
7. CONDITIONS AND OTHER LIMITS. AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING, ENTRANT AGREES THAT (A) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO SEEK, OBTAIN OR OTHERWISE RECEIVE AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, DIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, IF ANY; AND (B) ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT TO BE PROVIDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; AND (C) IN NO EVENT SHALL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS' FEES OR OTHER LEGAL COSTS OR EXPENSES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official rules or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration to take place in the City of Lancaster, PA, in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of JAMS Endispute or its successor.
SPONSOR: Alouette Cheese USA LLC, 400 South Custer Avenue, New Holland, PA 17557. None of Scripps Networks, LLC, Cooking Channel, LLC or their respective affiliates is a sponsor of, or otherwise responsible for, any aspect of this Sweepstakes.
© 2013 Alouette Cheese USA LLC. All rights reserved.